Mary D. Rossi 3/16/40 - 4/17/19
Owner/ Funeral Director
Mary Rossi has been married to Peter Rossi Jr. of Peter Rossi & Son Memorial Chapel. She has three children and three grandchildren. Mary retired in 1990 after 31 years in the Warren City School district.
Mary is a licensed Funeral Director with Peter Rossi & Son Memorial Chapel, as well as Co-Owner and Secretary. Mary graduated from Kent State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Deaf Education and in Elementary Education.
- Past President of Penhellenic Assoc.- 1972
- Ohio Funeral Director Assoc.
- Tri-Co Funeral Director Assoc.
- National Funeral Director Assoc.
- N.E.O. Retired Teachers Assoc.
- Chartered Mem. Of Tri-Co Summer Enrichment Program for Handicapped Children
- Member and Past Vice President of Mahoning Valley Machine Knitters Guild
- Mother of the Year, Warren- 1974
Mary enjoys Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Snow Skiing, and Machine Knitting. Mary's attention to detail, compassion for the families, and quality of presentation is what sets her apart.